- RT @TheHoopCentral: LeBron and Lonzo exchange words, Imagine what this is like for Lonzo. Playing against his childhood hero and now he is… 10 hours ago
- RT @BleacherReport: Nobody is safe at this office 😭 (via @_IAmPD_) https://t.co/ZtMd73u1Om 10 hours ago
- @ItsK3v Kevin you're the man. We appreciate the love! 1 day ago
- RT @ItsK3v: when your apartment dryer sucks you gotta get crafty to keep your @Strideline 's in top condition https://t.co/KCwctoYgfB 1 day ago
- RT @wsucougfb: Hercules Mata'afa named @PolynesianFBHOF College Player of the Year! Story - bit.ly/2jRJ1AP #GoCougs #SpeedD http… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
This might of been the greatest daytime television performance of all time. Good to see Wayne out there, apparently Dedication 6 is on the way.
Incredible as always.
Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight is out now. Been waiting for this Travis Scott album to drop for a while. Lots of great features including Andre 3000, Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, and others.
Click HERE to stream now.
Looks like the future may be here faster than expected. When getting Uber rides I’ve definitely heard about this concept, but didn’t think ti would be here so soon.
The first self-driving Uber vehicles will be heavily modified Volvo XC90 SUVs that will allow the person controlling the vehicle to sit in the driver’s seat. The cars are equipped with sensors and cameras, GPS receivers, lasers, and radar to help control the vehicle.
The driverless cars are set to debut in Pittsburgh and will allow customers in the downtown area to access the self-driving cars for transportation.