- @BenLavigne_ We're currently uploading a ton of new product to the website and looks like you've caught us! Apologi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @IAm2AverageJoes Hey Anthony. Sorry to hear about your order. Please contact email@example.com and they will t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @a_lost_vagabond: If you've known me for an extended period of time this is truly made for me twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @Kwjazzman: This is why Strideline is my favorite brand of sock twitter.com/strideline/sta… 3 days ago
- The internet got a hold of us last night and we couldn't help ourselves. So we made "The Egg Sock". We're going t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
This might of been the greatest daytime television performance of all time. Good to see Wayne out there, apparently Dedication 6 is on the way.
Incredible as always.
Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight is out now. Been waiting for this Travis Scott album to drop for a while. Lots of great features including Andre 3000, Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, and others.
Click HERE to stream now.
Looks like the future may be here faster than expected. When getting Uber rides I’ve definitely heard about this concept, but didn’t think ti would be here so soon.
The first self-driving Uber vehicles will be heavily modified Volvo XC90 SUVs that will allow the person controlling the vehicle to sit in the driver’s seat. The cars are equipped with sensors and cameras, GPS receivers, lasers, and radar to help control the vehicle.
The driverless cars are set to debut in Pittsburgh and will allow customers in the downtown area to access the self-driving cars for transportation.