- Congrats to @Mitch_John573! You've won tickets to Cap Hill Block Party! Big thanks to @VitaCoco also. Please DM us your info. 2 days ago
- Hey guys! We're giving away two tickets to Cap Hill Block Party this weekend! RT for a chance to win them. #CHBP https://t.co/kLMvdtc5M9 2 days ago
- RT @YoAnty1: Hahah https://t.co/5BMhPaoIjz 4 days ago
- RT @SJEarthquakes: 🔥🔥 #MLSAllStar gear now available at the #Quakes74 Stores at @AvayaStadium & Westfield Mall: ow.ly/sVmo302rnbZ htt… 4 days ago
- We've got some behind the scenes stuff going on our Snapchat these days. Snapname: StridelineSocks 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
It’s almost time to launch our Pocket Socks and we’ve been getting some great coverage from around the nation from sources like ESPN, USA Today, Geek Wire, and many more. Click on some of the articles below to read more about the project and how it all came to be.
As a reminder, the Pocket Socks will be launching this Saturday at 10 AM (PST) via Kickstarter.
If you’re in the Seattle area, feel free to stop by our launch event. Details about the event and RSVP can be found HERE.
We’re excited to announce the launch of our project with Nate Robinson, the Pocket Sock.
The Pocket Sock will launch via Kickstarter April 23rd at 10 AM (PST). We will be holding a launch event that day locally in Seattle which you can attend HERE.
Looking forward to bringing our most innovative product yet to the masses while still providing the most comfortable sock on earth. Make sure to stay tuned to our site and social pages for all info leading up to the launch.
Another day and another new school added to our site. Texas A&M is now available online. Click HERE to shop.
We’re excited to introduce yet another school to our collegiate collection this week. University of Hawaii socks are now available in two brand new styles. Click HERE to shop or on any of the images above/below.
We’re launching new schools all week. Yesterday we stocked the site with UNC and today revealed Iowa State. Two brand new styles available online now and can be seen below.