On October 27 Strideline had the amazing opportunity to lend a helping hand for breast cancer research. Bootcamp For Boobies, a workout event raising money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation was held at the Elements Building in Bellevue. Strideline donated 50 pairs of pink socks to all the ladies who attended. The event had a great turnout and helped raise over $600.00. Other sponsors included Bellevue Wellness and Emerald City Smoothie.
- @MikeJackBauer @deonebucannon20 @WSUCougars @wsucougfb @WSUPullman @COUG_Equipment @Coach_Leach @ZZUCRU… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @MikeJackBauer: Strong sock game from @deonebucannon20 at #AZCardinals practice. Repping @WSUCougars & hopefully closer to a return. #WS… 2 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Billion Dollar Comfort! Order Yourself A Pair Of 🏛 @billiondollarmarket 🏛Socks At https://t.co/m20pESrDFU Right Now @s… 2 days ago
- Custom socks and cleats for @Jfeeva_2. https://t.co/XyRiMirG7a 2 days ago
- @richstone77 @TRiCKETTengland We've got them on our site! 2 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.