On October 27 Strideline had the amazing opportunity to lend a helping hand for breast cancer research. Bootcamp For Boobies, a workout event raising money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation was held at the Elements Building in Bellevue. Strideline donated 50 pairs of pink socks to all the ladies who attended. The event had a great turnout and helped raise over $600.00. Other sponsors included Bellevue Wellness and Emerald City Smoothie.
- RT @ballupAIP23: @CourtsmithHoop @Strideline @UncleDrewGB #kyrie2s #Courtsmithball #Strideline 🏀🏀🤙🏾 RT https://t.co/pjsyoEUM5W 1 day ago
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 3 days ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 4 days ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.