On October 27 Strideline had the amazing opportunity to lend a helping hand for breast cancer research. Bootcamp For Boobies, a workout event raising money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation was held at the Elements Building in Bellevue. Strideline donated 50 pairs of pink socks to all the ladies who attended. The event had a great turnout and helped raise over $600.00. Other sponsors included Bellevue Wellness and Emerald City Smoothie.
- @ACYahna They're also marked! Just black on black or white on white so harder to see. 1 hour ago
- @BKubes68 Yes it is! Good find! 6 days ago
- RT @UW_MBB: You ready? We're ready. #TougherTogether https://t.co/uputbxlfyG 6 days ago
- RT @MLGSundance: Trends in the US right now (not based on my follows or history) https://t.co/pLq86pvlcY 6 days ago
- RT @MarvinBaroota: Cleats speak for its self, "Lit like @TeamJuJu." Had to get my guy right for the off-season, much more to come! And shou… 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.