On October 27 Strideline had the amazing opportunity to lend a helping hand for breast cancer research. Bootcamp For Boobies, a workout event raising money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation was held at the Elements Building in Bellevue. Strideline donated 50 pairs of pink socks to all the ladies who attended. The event had a great turnout and helped raise over $600.00. Other sponsors included Bellevue Wellness and Emerald City Smoothie.
- RT @TheHoopCentral: LeBron and Lonzo exchange words, Imagine what this is like for Lonzo. Playing against his childhood hero and now he is… 2 days ago
- RT @BleacherReport: Nobody is safe at this office 😭 (via @_IAmPD_) https://t.co/ZtMd73u1Om 2 days ago
- @ItsK3v Kevin you're the man. We appreciate the love! 2 days ago
- RT @ItsK3v: when your apartment dryer sucks you gotta get crafty to keep your @Strideline 's in top condition https://t.co/KCwctoYgfB 2 days ago
- RT @wsucougfb: Hercules Mata'afa named @PolynesianFBHOF College Player of the Year! Story - bit.ly/2jRJ1AP #GoCougs #SpeedD http… 5 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.