If you’ve been on Twitter at all today then you can see that a lot of celebs/musicians are starting to turn their profile picture to this tiffany blue color. That’s because Jay Z just recently acquired music streaming service Tidal and is planning on launching the service in about 3 hours from now. The press conference for the launch of this service is supposed to happen at 5 PM Eastern time. Apparently the company will be using this conference to announce the first big-name artists to stream music exclusively on the Tidal platform. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @MMGQuise: The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!! Order NOW at STRIDELINE.COM 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/oJhZhpi3Re 3 days ago
- Up to something with @FbAftermath. Stay tuned! 3 days ago
- RT @MaybachMusicGrp: "The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!!" #MMG #RYTM @strideline @MMGQuise 🔥get a pair now #MMGRydas #RT https://t.co/UJ… 4 days ago
- RT @JamalLiggin: It's a great feeling when all your guys call you talking about how great they feel at camp and are excited about training… 4 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Link In My Bio! BILLION DOLLAR COMFORT @Strideline instagram.com/p/BTEmgwoD1pF/ 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.