If you’ve been on Twitter at all today then you can see that a lot of celebs/musicians are starting to turn their profile picture to this tiffany blue color. That’s because Jay Z just recently acquired music streaming service Tidal and is planning on launching the service in about 3 hours from now. The press conference for the launch of this service is supposed to happen at 5 PM Eastern time. Apparently the company will be using this conference to announce the first big-name artists to stream music exclusively on the Tidal platform. Click HERE for more info.
- Marshawn keeping his sock game proper for his first day back at work. https://t.co/OveewMYCpA 8 hours ago
- Tom Brady fans. We got you. Strideline.com https://t.co/EFMql4hsMN 2 days ago
- RT @ZayaSosho: Thoughts on the show? 2017 @TeenChoiceFOX 2017 #TeenChoiceAwards https://t.co/hE9JqoM3DA 3 days ago
- RT @RaijaPapaya: I think I need these 🤷🏽♀️ twitter.com/strideline/sta… 3 days ago
- One of the top pairs of the day. Michael Bennett "Bike Ride". strideline.com/collections/se… https://t.co/f733yKoFLS 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.