If you’ve been on Twitter at all today then you can see that a lot of celebs/musicians are starting to turn their profile picture to this tiffany blue color. That’s because Jay Z just recently acquired music streaming service Tidal and is planning on launching the service in about 3 hours from now. The press conference for the launch of this service is supposed to happen at 5 PM Eastern time. Apparently the company will be using this conference to announce the first big-name artists to stream music exclusively on the Tidal platform. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @theheatfeed: Comment your shoe size below! 👇🏽 I’ve gotta heap of free @strideline x @thehouseofheat socks to drop on you, I just need t… 3 days ago
- Secure the bag. 10 pairs for $80! strideline.com/pages/mysteryb… 3 days ago
- RT @CJMcCollum: Mommmaaa we made it ~330~ https://t.co/TcdlnKKjbq 3 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Just ordered my @Strideline Mystery Bag. Now I have to figure out if I'm sharing the goods or being selfish.... 3 days ago
- We like to launch things at random times. The Mystery Bag is live now. Just like our annual warehouse sale. strideline.com/pages/mysteryb… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.