If you’ve been on Twitter at all today then you can see that a lot of celebs/musicians are starting to turn their profile picture to this tiffany blue color. That’s because Jay Z just recently acquired music streaming service Tidal and is planning on launching the service in about 3 hours from now. The press conference for the launch of this service is supposed to happen at 5 PM Eastern time. Apparently the company will be using this conference to announce the first big-name artists to stream music exclusively on the Tidal platform. Click HERE for more info.
- Who’s winning it this year?! 7 hours ago
- Sock talk with Alvin. https://t.co/tHg8tV7HGI 1 day ago
- @smh20603 you got it! Check TWITTER DM. 3 days ago
- @CClothier21 Yup that’s us! Good find! 3 days ago
- Nice socks Kris! twitter.com/cubs/status/96… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.