If you’ve been on Twitter at all today then you can see that a lot of celebs/musicians are starting to turn their profile picture to this tiffany blue color. That’s because Jay Z just recently acquired music streaming service Tidal and is planning on launching the service in about 3 hours from now. The press conference for the launch of this service is supposed to happen at 5 PM Eastern time. Apparently the company will be using this conference to announce the first big-name artists to stream music exclusively on the Tidal platform. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 13 hours ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 23 hours ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 1 day ago
- RT @autumnsjs90: S/o @Strideline for the socks @GamecockMBB @GamecockFB @FrankMartin_SC your players need these s/o to my marketing team ht… 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.