We’ve got some bad news for Google. Apple has managed to sell more Apple Watches in a single day than the number of Android Wear smartwatches sold in an entire year. In 2914, all manufacturers using Google’s smartwatch operating system, sold 720,000 units. In contrast, Apple sold an estimated 957,000 Apple Watches on the first day the devices were available for preorder. Click HERE for the full story.
- RT @ballupAIP23: @CourtsmithHoop @Strideline @UncleDrewGB #kyrie2s #Courtsmithball #Strideline 🏀🏀🤙🏾 RT https://t.co/pjsyoEUM5W 1 day ago
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 3 days ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 4 days ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.