Rush Hour was probably one of my favorite movies as a kid. May not be most people’s first choice, but I loved it. Now it looks like there might be a Rush Hour 4 coming out? It doesn’t look as appealing this time with Diddy on the Billboard with Byung-Hun Lee as the other guy. Guess this billboard popped up in Los Angeles and everyone is starting to wonder what in the world is going on. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @ChenueHer: How have kids not learned by now that if Zion Williamson goes up, get outta the way!? Smh... https://t.co/rvjnM290Iv 22 hours ago
- We recently spoke to all of our customers about what they’d like to see in the perfect pair of socks. After... fb.me/7l2CWUCex 1 day ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/VoutqyUm 1 day ago
- RT @prodayco: .@Nate_Robinson Collabs with @Strideline Socks for #BHM (via @prodayco): proday.co/nate-robinson-… 2 days ago
- Who’s winning it this year?! 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.