Rush Hour was probably one of my favorite movies as a kid. May not be most people’s first choice, but I loved it. Now it looks like there might be a Rush Hour 4 coming out? It doesn’t look as appealing this time with Diddy on the Billboard with Byung-Hun Lee as the other guy. Guess this billboard popped up in Los Angeles and everyone is starting to wonder what in the world is going on. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 13 hours ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 23 hours ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 1 day ago
- RT @autumnsjs90: S/o @Strideline for the socks @GamecockMBB @GamecockFB @FrankMartin_SC your players need these s/o to my marketing team ht… 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.