This might just change the world of cars and fuel as we know it. Audi just introduced “Blue Crude” which is an alternative fuel made of water and carbon dioxide. It is produced as a clean, sustainable, and environmentally friendly alternative to gas. This fuel begins by taking electricity from renewable energy sources like wind, solar, and hydropower using it to producer hydrogen from water via reversible electrolysis. The hydrogen is mixed with carbon dioxide to produce the liquid “blue crude” diesel fuel, which contains no sulphur pollutants and utilizes energy more sufficiently through sustainable sources. Click HERE to read more and make sure to watch the video below.
- Marshawn keeping his sock game proper for his first day back at work. https://t.co/OveewMYCpA 8 hours ago
- Tom Brady fans. We got you. Strideline.com https://t.co/EFMql4hsMN 2 days ago
- RT @ZayaSosho: Thoughts on the show? 2017 @TeenChoiceFOX 2017 #TeenChoiceAwards https://t.co/hE9JqoM3DA 3 days ago
- RT @RaijaPapaya: I think I need these 🤷🏽♀️ twitter.com/strideline/sta… 3 days ago
- One of the top pairs of the day. Michael Bennett "Bike Ride". strideline.com/collections/se… https://t.co/f733yKoFLS 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.