This might just change the world of cars and fuel as we know it. Audi just introduced “Blue Crude” which is an alternative fuel made of water and carbon dioxide. It is produced as a clean, sustainable, and environmentally friendly alternative to gas. This fuel begins by taking electricity from renewable energy sources like wind, solar, and hydropower using it to producer hydrogen from water via reversible electrolysis. The hydrogen is mixed with carbon dioxide to produce the liquid “blue crude” diesel fuel, which contains no sulphur pollutants and utilizes energy more sufficiently through sustainable sources. Click HERE to read more and make sure to watch the video below.
- Our Three Pack offer continues today! Grab 3 pairs for $25. Normally $18 each. strideline.com/collections/th… 1 week ago
- Our socks are normally $18 each. Grab three for $25 today. strideline.com/collections/th… 1 week ago
- @Uly_Rivera Thanks! Always appreciate your support. 1 week ago
- strideline.com/collections/th… https://t.co/ZlraPArRPP 1 week ago
- If you've never worn Strideline Socks before, we've got an offer for you today. 3 pairs for $25. RT and let the peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.