This might just change the world of cars and fuel as we know it. Audi just introduced “Blue Crude” which is an alternative fuel made of water and carbon dioxide. It is produced as a clean, sustainable, and environmentally friendly alternative to gas. This fuel begins by taking electricity from renewable energy sources like wind, solar, and hydropower using it to producer hydrogen from water via reversible electrolysis. The hydrogen is mixed with carbon dioxide to produce the liquid “blue crude” diesel fuel, which contains no sulphur pollutants and utilizes energy more sufficiently through sustainable sources. Click HERE to read more and make sure to watch the video below.
- RT @theheatfeed: Comment your shoe size below! 👇🏽 I’ve gotta heap of free @strideline x @thehouseofheat socks to drop on you, I just need t… 3 days ago
- Secure the bag. 10 pairs for $80! strideline.com/pages/mysteryb… 3 days ago
- RT @CJMcCollum: Mommmaaa we made it ~330~ https://t.co/TcdlnKKjbq 3 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Just ordered my @Strideline Mystery Bag. Now I have to figure out if I'm sharing the goods or being selfish.... 3 days ago
- We like to launch things at random times. The Mystery Bag is live now. Just like our annual warehouse sale. strideline.com/pages/mysteryb… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.