Well this is kind of a bummer. What happened to falling asleep to some Netflix without being interrupted by commercials? Guess we won’t be seeing that anymore as Netflix is currently testing out advertisements that show through its streaming service. Luckily the ads are only supposed to run before and after a video for now. Hopefully that’s all that they do and we won’t be seeing random ads in the middle of the show. Click HERE for more info.
- Since it’s officially set. Who’s winning the Super Bowl? 1 day ago
- Must be following us on the gram for our next giveaway coming this week! Instagram.com/Strideline 1 day ago
- We gave away $250 in socks to the last winner on our IG. Follow us there for the next giveaway. Instagram.com/Strideline. 1 day ago
- @Tastad Very valid point. 🧦 1 day ago
- New England does it again. What are your predictions for the Super Bowl? strideline.com/collections/ne… https://t.co/1Vw3TmhiPh 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.