Well this is kind of a bummer. What happened to falling asleep to some Netflix without being interrupted by commercials? Guess we won’t be seeing that anymore as Netflix is currently testing out advertisements that show through its streaming service. Luckily the ads are only supposed to run before and after a video for now. Hopefully that’s all that they do and we won’t be seeing random ads in the middle of the show. Click HERE for more info.
- @cjbrinton Let us help! Send me an e-mail. Bart@strideline.com 17 hours ago
- We've also gone back to the drawing board and redesigned how you experience receiving your socks. Grab your 8-pack… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @Charcandrick26: I can’t thank the @NFLPA & NFLPA Player Camp Partners for supporting my No Dream is Too Big Youth football Camp! We are… 6 days ago
- RT @BleacherReport: A debut 10 years in the making... Andre Ingram finishes with 19 points (4-5 3PT), 3 rebounds, 3 blocks and a steal htt… 1 week ago
- After talking to our customers and listening to what they want in the perfect socks, we're ready to announce the mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.