Well this is kind of a bummer. What happened to falling asleep to some Netflix without being interrupted by commercials? Guess we won’t be seeing that anymore as Netflix is currently testing out advertisements that show through its streaming service. Luckily the ads are only supposed to run before and after a video for now. Hopefully that’s all that they do and we won’t be seeing random ads in the middle of the show. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 1 day ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 1 day ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 1 day ago
- RT @autumnsjs90: S/o @Strideline for the socks @GamecockMBB @GamecockFB @FrankMartin_SC your players need these s/o to my marketing team ht… 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.