“German automotive giant BMW made the trip to Japan this month to unveil its latest creation: the M Performance Edition of the 640i Coupe. Highlighted by an Alpine White exterior with a blacked-out grille, carbon fiber mirror applications, 20″ lightweight alloy wheels, and adaptive LED headlights, the performance model also sees the inclusion of BMW’s M Sport Package. Thus, the car boats a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission that combine to produce 331 lb-ft of torque. Finally, the interior of the vehicle comes draped in Dakota leather and contains sport seats, a carbon fiber gear knob and M Sport steering wheel.”
- RT @TheHoopCentral: LeBron and Lonzo exchange words, Imagine what this is like for Lonzo. Playing against his childhood hero and now he is… 10 hours ago
- RT @BleacherReport: Nobody is safe at this office 😭 (via @_IAmPD_) https://t.co/ZtMd73u1Om 10 hours ago
- @ItsK3v Kevin you're the man. We appreciate the love! 1 day ago
- RT @ItsK3v: when your apartment dryer sucks you gotta get crafty to keep your @Strideline 's in top condition https://t.co/KCwctoYgfB 1 day ago
- RT @wsucougfb: Hercules Mata'afa named @PolynesianFBHOF College Player of the Year! Story - bit.ly/2jRJ1AP #GoCougs #SpeedD http… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.