“German automotive giant BMW made the trip to Japan this month to unveil its latest creation: the M Performance Edition of the 640i Coupe. Highlighted by an Alpine White exterior with a blacked-out grille, carbon fiber mirror applications, 20″ lightweight alloy wheels, and adaptive LED headlights, the performance model also sees the inclusion of BMW’s M Sport Package. Thus, the car boats a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission that combine to produce 331 lb-ft of torque. Finally, the interior of the vehicle comes draped in Dakota leather and contains sport seats, a carbon fiber gear knob and M Sport steering wheel.”
- RT @MMGQuise: The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!! Order NOW at STRIDELINE.COM 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/oJhZhpi3Re 3 days ago
- Up to something with @FbAftermath. Stay tuned! 3 days ago
- RT @MaybachMusicGrp: "The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!!" #MMG #RYTM @strideline @MMGQuise 🔥get a pair now #MMGRydas #RT https://t.co/UJ… 4 days ago
- RT @JamalLiggin: It's a great feeling when all your guys call you talking about how great they feel at camp and are excited about training… 4 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Link In My Bio! BILLION DOLLAR COMFORT @Strideline instagram.com/p/BTEmgwoD1pF/ 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.