“German automotive giant BMW made the trip to Japan this month to unveil its latest creation: the M Performance Edition of the 640i Coupe. Highlighted by an Alpine White exterior with a blacked-out grille, carbon fiber mirror applications, 20″ lightweight alloy wheels, and adaptive LED headlights, the performance model also sees the inclusion of BMW’s M Sport Package. Thus, the car boats a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission that combine to produce 331 lb-ft of torque. Finally, the interior of the vehicle comes draped in Dakota leather and contains sport seats, a carbon fiber gear knob and M Sport steering wheel.”
- RT @ballupAIP23: @CourtsmithHoop @Strideline @UncleDrewGB #kyrie2s #Courtsmithball #Strideline 🏀🏀🤙🏾 RT https://t.co/pjsyoEUM5W 1 day ago
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 3 days ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 4 days ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.