“German automotive giant BMW made the trip to Japan this month to unveil its latest creation: the M Performance Edition of the 640i Coupe. Highlighted by an Alpine White exterior with a blacked-out grille, carbon fiber mirror applications, 20″ lightweight alloy wheels, and adaptive LED headlights, the performance model also sees the inclusion of BMW’s M Sport Package. Thus, the car boats a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission that combine to produce 331 lb-ft of torque. Finally, the interior of the vehicle comes draped in Dakota leather and contains sport seats, a carbon fiber gear knob and M Sport steering wheel.”
- @BKubes68 Yes it is! Good find! 1 day ago
- RT @UW_MBB: You ready? We're ready. #TougherTogether https://t.co/uputbxlfyG 1 day ago
- RT @MLGSundance: Trends in the US right now (not based on my follows or history) https://t.co/pLq86pvlcY 2 days ago
- RT @MarvinBaroota: Cleats speak for its self, "Lit like @TeamJuJu." Had to get my guy right for the off-season, much more to come! And shou… 5 days ago
- @TeamJuJu custom cleats by @MarvinBaroota with socks to match. #LitLikeJuJu https://t.co/bBdcFEf2Uf 5 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.