“German automotive giant BMW made the trip to Japan this month to unveil its latest creation: the M Performance Edition of the 640i Coupe. Highlighted by an Alpine White exterior with a blacked-out grille, carbon fiber mirror applications, 20″ lightweight alloy wheels, and adaptive LED headlights, the performance model also sees the inclusion of BMW’s M Sport Package. Thus, the car boats a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission that combine to produce 331 lb-ft of torque. Finally, the interior of the vehicle comes draped in Dakota leather and contains sport seats, a carbon fiber gear knob and M Sport steering wheel.”
- It's all in the details. Over nine years of development. The most comfortable sock on earth. Grab your 3-pack for $… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @PapaJakeTE These just keep getting better and better. lol 10 hours ago
- RT @CJMcCollum: Y’all wish bruh bruh @Dame_Lillard a happy bday . Have a good one my G https://t.co/vx7saDBv0w 11 hours ago
- RT @James_Paxton: #SendSegura to the Allstar Game Seattle! This guy deserves it! #VoteSegura 1 week ago
- RT @MLB: Dee-fense 😱 https://t.co/L1xUf2Hj95 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.