“German automotive giant BMW made the trip to Japan this month to unveil its latest creation: the M Performance Edition of the 640i Coupe. Highlighted by an Alpine White exterior with a blacked-out grille, carbon fiber mirror applications, 20″ lightweight alloy wheels, and adaptive LED headlights, the performance model also sees the inclusion of BMW’s M Sport Package. Thus, the car boats a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission that combine to produce 331 lb-ft of torque. Finally, the interior of the vehicle comes draped in Dakota leather and contains sport seats, a carbon fiber gear knob and M Sport steering wheel.”
- @MikeJackBauer @deonebucannon20 @WSUCougars @wsucougfb @WSUPullman @COUG_Equipment @Coach_Leach @ZZUCRU… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @MikeJackBauer: Strong sock game from @deonebucannon20 at #AZCardinals practice. Repping @WSUCougars & hopefully closer to a return. #WS… 2 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Billion Dollar Comfort! Order Yourself A Pair Of 🏛 @billiondollarmarket 🏛Socks At https://t.co/m20pESrDFU Right Now @s… 2 days ago
- Custom socks and cleats for @Jfeeva_2. https://t.co/XyRiMirG7a 2 days ago
- @richstone77 @TRiCKETTengland We've got them on our site! 2 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.