When you’ve got a crazy amount of money and a nice mix of paranoia, it’s only right to build the most extravagant doom’s day shelter ever. That’s exactly what California businessman Robert Vicino did with his money. He’s built a shelter valued at around $1.1 billion. Hopefully this thing protects him from everything, including bankruptcy. Click HERE to read more.
- @MikeJackBauer @deonebucannon20 @WSUCougars @wsucougfb @WSUPullman @COUG_Equipment @Coach_Leach @ZZUCRU… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @MikeJackBauer: Strong sock game from @deonebucannon20 at #AZCardinals practice. Repping @WSUCougars & hopefully closer to a return. #WS… 2 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Billion Dollar Comfort! Order Yourself A Pair Of 🏛 @billiondollarmarket 🏛Socks At https://t.co/m20pESrDFU Right Now @s… 2 days ago
- Custom socks and cleats for @Jfeeva_2. https://t.co/XyRiMirG7a 2 days ago
- @richstone77 @TRiCKETTengland We've got them on our site! 2 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.