When you’ve got a crazy amount of money and a nice mix of paranoia, it’s only right to build the most extravagant doom’s day shelter ever. That’s exactly what California businessman Robert Vicino did with his money. He’s built a shelter valued at around $1.1 billion. Hopefully this thing protects him from everything, including bankruptcy. Click HERE to read more.
- RT @MMGQuise: The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!! Order NOW at STRIDELINE.COM 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/oJhZhpi3Re 3 days ago
- Up to something with @FbAftermath. Stay tuned! 3 days ago
- RT @MaybachMusicGrp: "The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!!" #MMG #RYTM @strideline @MMGQuise 🔥get a pair now #MMGRydas #RT https://t.co/UJ… 4 days ago
- RT @JamalLiggin: It's a great feeling when all your guys call you talking about how great they feel at camp and are excited about training… 4 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Link In My Bio! BILLION DOLLAR COMFORT @Strideline instagram.com/p/BTEmgwoD1pF/ 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.