When you’ve got a crazy amount of money and a nice mix of paranoia, it’s only right to build the most extravagant doom’s day shelter ever. That’s exactly what California businessman Robert Vicino did with his money. He’s built a shelter valued at around $1.1 billion. Hopefully this thing protects him from everything, including bankruptcy. Click HERE to read more.
- RT @ballupAIP23: @CourtsmithHoop @Strideline @UncleDrewGB #kyrie2s #Courtsmithball #Strideline 🏀🏀🤙🏾 RT https://t.co/pjsyoEUM5W 1 day ago
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 3 days ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 4 days ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.