Looks like Twitter is looking to compete with Periscope. They just announced that it will be launching a new live event-based feature for your social media feed. A daily list of 7-10 tweets marked by a lightning bolt symbol will range in content from breaking news to current popular memes and upcoming scheduled events. The new feature is meant to bring more awareness of events to users. Click HERE for the full story.
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 13 hours ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 23 hours ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 1 day ago
- RT @autumnsjs90: S/o @Strideline for the socks @GamecockMBB @GamecockFB @FrankMartin_SC your players need these s/o to my marketing team ht… 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.