Looks like Twitter is looking to compete with Periscope. They just announced that it will be launching a new live event-based feature for your social media feed. A daily list of 7-10 tweets marked by a lightning bolt symbol will range in content from breaking news to current popular memes and upcoming scheduled events. The new feature is meant to bring more awareness of events to users. Click HERE for the full story.
- Our Three Pack offer continues today! Grab 3 pairs for $25. Normally $18 each. strideline.com/collections/th… 1 week ago
- Our socks are normally $18 each. Grab three for $25 today. strideline.com/collections/th… 1 week ago
- @Uly_Rivera Thanks! Always appreciate your support. 1 week ago
- strideline.com/collections/th… https://t.co/ZlraPArRPP 1 week ago
- If you've never worn Strideline Socks before, we've got an offer for you today. 3 pairs for $25. RT and let the peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.