Looks like Twitter is looking to compete with Periscope. They just announced that it will be launching a new live event-based feature for your social media feed. A daily list of 7-10 tweets marked by a lightning bolt symbol will range in content from breaking news to current popular memes and upcoming scheduled events. The new feature is meant to bring more awareness of events to users. Click HERE for the full story.
- RT @MMGQuise: The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!! Order NOW at STRIDELINE.COM 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/oJhZhpi3Re 3 days ago
- Up to something with @FbAftermath. Stay tuned! 3 days ago
- RT @MaybachMusicGrp: "The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!!" #MMG #RYTM @strideline @MMGQuise 🔥get a pair now #MMGRydas #RT https://t.co/UJ… 4 days ago
- RT @JamalLiggin: It's a great feeling when all your guys call you talking about how great they feel at camp and are excited about training… 4 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Link In My Bio! BILLION DOLLAR COMFORT @Strideline instagram.com/p/BTEmgwoD1pF/ 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.