Looks like Twitter is looking to compete with Periscope. They just announced that it will be launching a new live event-based feature for your social media feed. A daily list of 7-10 tweets marked by a lightning bolt symbol will range in content from breaking news to current popular memes and upcoming scheduled events. The new feature is meant to bring more awareness of events to users. Click HERE for the full story.
- Marshawn keeping his sock game proper for his first day back at work. https://t.co/OveewMYCpA 8 hours ago
- Tom Brady fans. We got you. Strideline.com https://t.co/EFMql4hsMN 2 days ago
- RT @ZayaSosho: Thoughts on the show? 2017 @TeenChoiceFOX 2017 #TeenChoiceAwards https://t.co/hE9JqoM3DA 3 days ago
- RT @RaijaPapaya: I think I need these 🤷🏽♀️ twitter.com/strideline/sta… 3 days ago
- One of the top pairs of the day. Michael Bennett "Bike Ride". strideline.com/collections/se… https://t.co/f733yKoFLS 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.