Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Gmail has added the “Undo Send” feature which allows you to pull back that e-mail you didn’t mean to send out just yet. To turn on this feature just go to the little cog icon in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings”. About a third of the way down the page you’ll see the “Undo Send” sectior. You can choose between 5, 10, 20, and 30 second windows of unsendability. Hit “Save Changes” at the bottom and you’re good to go. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @MMGQuise: The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!! Order NOW at STRIDELINE.COM 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/oJhZhpi3Re 3 days ago
- Up to something with @FbAftermath. Stay tuned! 3 days ago
- RT @MaybachMusicGrp: "The Most Comfortable Socks On Earth!!" #MMG #RYTM @strideline @MMGQuise 🔥get a pair now #MMGRydas #RT https://t.co/UJ… 4 days ago
- RT @JamalLiggin: It's a great feeling when all your guys call you talking about how great they feel at camp and are excited about training… 4 days ago
- RT @BeatBillionaire: Link In My Bio! BILLION DOLLAR COMFORT @Strideline instagram.com/p/BTEmgwoD1pF/ 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.