Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Gmail has added the “Undo Send” feature which allows you to pull back that e-mail you didn’t mean to send out just yet. To turn on this feature just go to the little cog icon in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings”. About a third of the way down the page you’ll see the “Undo Send” sectior. You can choose between 5, 10, 20, and 30 second windows of unsendability. Hit “Save Changes” at the bottom and you’re good to go. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @theheatfeed: Comment your shoe size below! 👇🏽 I’ve gotta heap of free @strideline x @thehouseofheat socks to drop on you, I just need t… 3 days ago
- Secure the bag. 10 pairs for $80! strideline.com/pages/mysteryb… 3 days ago
- RT @CJMcCollum: Mommmaaa we made it ~330~ https://t.co/TcdlnKKjbq 3 days ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Just ordered my @Strideline Mystery Bag. Now I have to figure out if I'm sharing the goods or being selfish.... 3 days ago
- We like to launch things at random times. The Mystery Bag is live now. Just like our annual warehouse sale. strideline.com/pages/mysteryb… 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.