Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Gmail has added the “Undo Send” feature which allows you to pull back that e-mail you didn’t mean to send out just yet. To turn on this feature just go to the little cog icon in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings”. About a third of the way down the page you’ll see the “Undo Send” sectior. You can choose between 5, 10, 20, and 30 second windows of unsendability. Hit “Save Changes” at the bottom and you’re good to go. Click HERE for more info.
- RT @Roy_Purdy: when ur mom comes home with food https://t.co/Odonnhtjyq 13 hours ago
- RT @djkhaled: #FANLUV its here!! Get #GRATEFUL now! 🔑🙏🌺 smarturl.it/GRATEFUL_iTunes 23 hours ago
- RT @realtimwilliams: Love those flag socks! Just in time for the 4th of July! twitter.com/Strideline/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Uly_Rivera: Thanks @Strideline for the Triple Red Mids. Straight 🔥🔥🔥 as far as freshness and always💯💯💯with comfort. https://t.co/59egnJ… 1 day ago
- RT @autumnsjs90: S/o @Strideline for the socks @GamecockMBB @GamecockFB @FrankMartin_SC your players need these s/o to my marketing team ht… 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.