Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Gmail has added the “Undo Send” feature which allows you to pull back that e-mail you didn’t mean to send out just yet. To turn on this feature just go to the little cog icon in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings”. About a third of the way down the page you’ll see the “Undo Send” sectior. You can choose between 5, 10, 20, and 30 second windows of unsendability. Hit “Save Changes” at the bottom and you’re good to go. Click HERE for more info.
- Who’s winning it this year?! 8 hours ago
- Sock talk with Alvin. https://t.co/tHg8tV7HGI 1 day ago
- @smh20603 you got it! Check TWITTER DM. 3 days ago
- @CClothier21 Yup that’s us! Good find! 3 days ago
- Nice socks Kris! twitter.com/cubs/status/96… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.