Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Gmail has added the “Undo Send” feature which allows you to pull back that e-mail you didn’t mean to send out just yet. To turn on this feature just go to the little cog icon in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings”. About a third of the way down the page you’ll see the “Undo Send” sectior. You can choose between 5, 10, 20, and 30 second windows of unsendability. Hit “Save Changes” at the bottom and you’re good to go. Click HERE for more info.
- Marshawn keeping his sock game proper for his first day back at work. https://t.co/OveewMYCpA 8 hours ago
- Tom Brady fans. We got you. Strideline.com https://t.co/EFMql4hsMN 2 days ago
- RT @ZayaSosho: Thoughts on the show? 2017 @TeenChoiceFOX 2017 #TeenChoiceAwards https://t.co/hE9JqoM3DA 3 days ago
- RT @RaijaPapaya: I think I need these 🤷🏽♀️ twitter.com/strideline/sta… 3 days ago
- One of the top pairs of the day. Michael Bennett "Bike Ride". strideline.com/collections/se… https://t.co/f733yKoFLS 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.