Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Gmail has added the “Undo Send” feature which allows you to pull back that e-mail you didn’t mean to send out just yet. To turn on this feature just go to the little cog icon in the upper righthand corner and select “Settings”. About a third of the way down the page you’ll see the “Undo Send” sectior. You can choose between 5, 10, 20, and 30 second windows of unsendability. Hit “Save Changes” at the bottom and you’re good to go. Click HERE for more info.
- Our Three Pack offer continues today! Grab 3 pairs for $25. Normally $18 each. strideline.com/collections/th… 1 week ago
- Our socks are normally $18 each. Grab three for $25 today. strideline.com/collections/th… 1 week ago
- @Uly_Rivera Thanks! Always appreciate your support. 1 week ago
- strideline.com/collections/th… https://t.co/ZlraPArRPP 1 week ago
- If you've never worn Strideline Socks before, we've got an offer for you today. 3 pairs for $25. RT and let the peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.