It’s the little things that Facebook does that make it so awesome. This time they’re adding emotions to posts. So not only will you be able to like something, but you can add how you feel about it with an emoji. Currently being tested in Spain and Ireland.
- RT @TheHoopCentral: LeBron and Lonzo exchange words, Imagine what this is like for Lonzo. Playing against his childhood hero and now he is… 10 hours ago
- RT @BleacherReport: Nobody is safe at this office 😭 (via @_IAmPD_) https://t.co/ZtMd73u1Om 10 hours ago
- @ItsK3v Kevin you're the man. We appreciate the love! 1 day ago
- RT @ItsK3v: when your apartment dryer sucks you gotta get crafty to keep your @Strideline 's in top condition https://t.co/KCwctoYgfB 1 day ago
- RT @wsucougfb: Hercules Mata'afa named @PolynesianFBHOF College Player of the Year! Story - bit.ly/2jRJ1AP #GoCougs #SpeedD http… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.